1050℃ economic muffle furnace (11L)
- Economic muffle furnace with flap door
- General laboratory use and ashing process
- Recommended ideal running temperature is below 850℃
- Heating from 3 sides
- Excellent outgassing thanks to the exhaust air outlet on the head of chamber, i.e plastic polymer
- Single housing
- Ceramic fiber materials which are not classified as carcinogenic
- Light weight
- Prompt heat up and good maintaining
- SSR operation and PID control provides low noise operation and precise temp control (+/-1℃)
|Continuous running temperature||850℃|
|Controller||Digital PID controller|
|Heating element||KANTAL A-1 with ceramic fiber|
110V, 50/60Hz, 1p, 25A
220V, 50/60Hz, 1p, 13A
* Surface Temperature Data * Temperature Recovery Data
Here is the proud supply reference of SH Scientific Muffle Furnace, Tube Furnace and Vacuum Furnace from customers and industries in US and Canada.
● Destructive testing laboratories who carry heat treatment of ceramic, alloy, titanium and etc for aerospace and metallic production industries.
● Building companies who transforms metallic power such as nickel alloy into sintered materials by sintering.
● Material technology providers who develop polymer composites and graphene materials.
● Aerospace companies who perform cyclic oxidation test between 1700C to room temperature in atmosphere-controlled environment.
● Medical and healthcare companies who need analysis of ashes and contents through combustion of materials.
● Material innovation companies who do sintering in vacuum or in inert gases.
● Subsea and surface injection system companies who need vacuum furnace for softening cycles, annealing and age hardening of Inconel 718 tubes.
● Analytical research labs who perform various material testing with thermal treatment.
● Medical implants manufacturers who anneal alloy powders.
● Material scientists in universities who do sintering materials such as polymer-derived ceramic parts.
● Applied science engineers who process solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC).
● Environmental and chemical researchers who need combustion of materials.
● Regulatory compliance service providers in the areas of hazardous waste thermal treatment, air permitting, air pollution control, contaminated soil remediation, and hazardous waste management.
● Metallic parts manufacturers who need vacuum brazing and heat treating for steel.
● Water treatment companies who test glass content in FRP (fiber reinforced polymer) products according to ASTM D2584.
● Semiconductor manufacturers who anneal Gallium nitride (GaN) semiconductor wafer.
● Engineering companies who do curing and sintering solutions in porous ceramic tubes.
● Civil engineers who need soil combustion.
● University labs who anneal Si wafer in vacuum condition.
● Chemistry research departments who do the thermal treatments (stabilization in air and carbonization in argon) of carbon nanofiber precursors.
● Marine equipment manufacturers who analyze ash content in marine HFO (Heavy Fuel Oil).
● Graphene solution companies who produce graphene-based materials by CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) method. CVD furnace
● Solid state battery manufacturer with polymer electrolyte, oxide electrolyte, sulfide electrolyte, phosphate electrolyte and etc.
SH Scientific is 40 years old laboratory equipment manufacturer and we supply vacuum ovens, cold trap baths, vacuum pumps, industrial drying ovens, forced convection drying ovens, CBD isolate vacuum chambers, terpene traps, stirring mantles, recirculating chillers and heaters, incubators, climate chambers, bio safety cabinets, fume hoods, autoclaves, water baths, oil baths, ultrasonic cleaners, rotary evaporators, glass reactors, clean bench and so on.
And we do OEM and custom products as well.